What is my job?
- Lead the congregation's service and mission opportunities
- Help people understand that active service and support of mission contributes to the mission of the church: making disciples of Jesus Christ for the transformation of the world
What does this committee do?
- Maintain a growing and healthy spiritual life and lead others to do the same.
- Coordinate the planning and implementation of a comprehensive mission ministry for your congregation.
- Lead the congregation to understand mission and service in the Christian life.
- Link people with organizations and resources that are concerned with mission.
- Connect mission projects with the overall goals of the congregation, and develop new emphases to carry out the goals of the congregation. The team will
- Connect the congregation with mission and service through worship celebrations, fellowship opportunities, mission studies, guest speakers, witness and testimony of participants, to highlight missions, in events like mission studies and speakers and regular opportunities for children, youth, and adults to engage in service projects.
- Lead the congregation to take advantage of every opportunity to share in financial giving for missions.
- Lead the missions ministry team, including planning agendas, presiding over meetings, managing the annual mission budget, and communication mission ministry to the congregation.
Sunday Morning Worship
Church Hill UMC: 10:00
Sunday School: 9:00
Reedsville UMC: 8:30 beginning Sept. 5 this service will begin at 9:00
Sunday School: 9:45
...will also have a change to start time on Sept. 5 to 10:15
Milroy UMC: 11:15
Sunday School 10:00
Communion is served the first Sunday of each month.
199 Woodland Circle
Reedsville, PA 17084
717 667 9847
60 East Logan Street
Reedsville, PA 17084
91 S Main Street
Milroy, PA 17063
United Methodist Connection
We are a part of the United Methodist Church that has over 17 million members all over the world.
We are within the Susquehanna Confernece that spans central Pennsylvania from New York to the Maryland border.
We are located in the State College District that covers Lock Haven to Clearfield and Renovo to Mifflintown.
We are a single parish of two churches located in Reedsville, one of the quiet suburbs between State College and Lewistown.